Are you looking for something a bit different for your child’s birthday party? A birthday party at Mini Meadows Farm is the perfect place for you, your child and their friends, to make wonderful memories and experience the fun of a farm.
We now have two fantastic separate party rooms available for hire. The standard room costs £17.50 per child and includes private hire of the party room for two hours (10.30-12.30 or 1.30-3.30). There is a minimum requirement for 10 children and a maximum of 20 children. A £50 non refundable deposit to secure your session.
The new deluxe room can accommodate 25 to 40 children for those of you wanting to host larger parties. The cost is £17.50 per child. This includes private hire of the deluxe room for two hours (10-12 or 2-4) with private toilets and the use of a fridge if desired. A £50 non refundable deposit to secure your session.Book now
All parties can now be booked online where you can access the party diary for the two rooms we provide. This will then give you information on the dates and time slots we have available, plus additional options like party bags and yummy food for the adults.Book now
Birthday parties are £17.50 per child. A non-refundable £50 deposit is required at the time of booking.
Up to a maximum of two adults per child are included in the cost. We will require the names of all adults planning to attend in order to monitor entrance. This information will be requested three days before the party when the balance is due and numbers need to be confirmed. Please note, any name not on the list and/or extra adults to the two per child, will be charged normal entry price on the day.
If you’re happy with this then we’re happy! If the sibling is not on the party guest list, then we will charge normal entry for them but please note this will just be farm park entry and not include party food or an animal feed bucket.
Yes, you can either download a PDF version of the party invitation or we can post printed invitations to you once you have booked your party, (or you can pop in and collect them if you are passing of course).
We can provide party bags for £3.50 or £4.50 for the deluxe bag. Please state on the booking form if you require party bags and how many.
Party food includes five items per child, including a drink, a sandwich, a packet of crisps and two snacks. Food choices for each child will be required on the booking form.
We try our very best to cater for all dietary requirements. Please let us know on the booking form about any dietary requirements or allergies.
Drinks and food are not included for adults, but you can purchase our tokens for your adult guests at £2.75 each, which gets them any hot drink OR a piece of cake. Please state on the booking form if required and how many.
You are welcome to bring a birthday cake and candles. Apart from this, we kindly ask that only food bought from the café is consumed in the party room.
You’re welcome to bring decorations for the party room, but please remove these at the end of your two-hour slot. You may also bring your own music system to be used in the party room. There is also one available that uses Bluetooth or you can connect to your phone via a cable. Please note, if you bring a gas canister, please take this home afterwards or we will need to charge £20 for its disposal.
Please arrive around 15 mins before your party time slot. This will give you time to set up the party room and greet guests.
The standard party room hire is 10.30am until 12.30pm or 1.30pm until 3.30pm. The deluxe party room hire is 10am-12pm or 2pm-4pm. These are the time slots the children will also receive their party food. However, you and your guests may stay at the farm park all day.
• Bookings can be made months in advance but no later than 5 days before your chosen date.
• Amendments can be made; however, they must not be later than 4 days before the party date.
• The deposit made is non refundable
• You can pay either the deposit or the full amount when booking, however you must pay the remainder when contacted a few days prior to your booking date.
• Each invited child gets two adult entries free of charge, these slots cannot be swapped for extra children i.e., siblings
• The room hire is for the 2 hours specified when booking
• No food to be brought from outside other than a birthday cake, our café can cater for extra food choices, these options are stated when the booking is made.
• Any names not listed on the booking will be charged at the ‘on site’ price when they arrive.
• You must pay for the minimum number of children; you can bring less than 10 but you must pay for the minimum.
• Any damages caused, for any reason, will be charged for.