1 July 2022
Beware land lubbers … while many head to the seaside this summer, there’s pirates heading inland. And they’re coming to Mini Meadows to bury their treasure and find new shipmates for their swashbuckling crew.
Calling all you scurvy sea dogs … there be mutiny at Mini Meadows
Have your little stowaways got what it takes to be a pirate? Arrrrrgh you say? Then join us for one of our Pirate Days on Thursday 28th and Friday 29th July.
But be warned, you’ll need the stamina to sail our seven seas. An action-packed fun-filled day awaits you … and maybe a walk on the plank:
- FANCY DRESS COMPETITION: Come as you arrrrrgh in your best pirate outfits and you could win a prize. Judging takes place at 11.30am and 2.30pm on both days
- TREASURE HUNT: Will you find our loot? Use your treasure map for clues around the farm
- SIEVE FOR GOLD: Try your luck to find a golden nugget or two
- CAPTAIN’S ORDERS: Listen for instructions from Captain Barnacle morning and afternoon (times tbc on the day)
- FACE PAINTING: Finish off the fancy dress with pirate face paint
- CRAFT A CUTLASS: Design and make your own sword
- BOUNCY CASTLE: Feel the ebb and flow of the turning tide on our inflatables
- SANDCASTLE COMPETITION: Whether at home or at the farm, build a sandcastle and post your pictures to our Facebook or Instagram for the chance to win a family pass for four people
Book your standard entry* farm tickets early to avoid disappointment. Purchase pirate activities on the day for £1 each or six for £5. No doubloons, sterling only. For children ages 2 and over.
*Includes access to the farm, animals, indoor and outdoor play areas and the sandpit