Visiting Mini Meadows Farm is a magical experience, but it is also educational. We welcome school visits and have the facilities and resources in place to ensure you have an enjoyable, educational and rewarding visit.
Some of the benefits to schools of visiting Mini Meadows Farm include:
- Provides a stimulating and versatile outdoor classroom
- Teaches children in a direct, hands-on way about many important topics including nutrition, food production, sustainability and conservation
- Creates interest and motivation that can be carried back to classroom activities
- Has many links to the curriculum
- Allows for physical exercise
- Provides teachers with an opportunity for professional development in gaining farming and countryside knowledge, and experience of outdoor education